From within Natural HR, you can post your active job roles on Indeed. However,
Indeed is very specific on the requirements of all providers and jobs which they list
so we have set out some helpful guidelines below which will assist you and us to
ensure that your open positions get posted without interruption.
- It is not possible to choose to list only one job: you must post all of your jobs hence this is enabled globally under Recruitment settings and NOT against each job/requisition.
- The roles must be specific: you can’t post generic jobs such as “speculative application” or “always recruiting for sales”.
@ You must have an email address defined in Recruitment settings: this is NOT displayed publicly but it allows Indeed to contact you should it be necessary about your listing.
- Your job listing must include a valid location (city) and valid postcode /zip code. Without these, job listings will be rejected.
- Salaries such as Competitive, £20,000 depending on experience etc are not valid. You can still use salaries such as the above in your Natural HR portal but if you want to display a salary on Indeed then you need to enter this into the box Indeed salary which is VERY tightly validated.
- If Indeed salary is left blank then the listing on Indeed will have no salary shown. The only format of salaries Indeed will accept are £20,000 or £20,000 - £25,000.
- You should ensure you have set up your Recruitment logo in Recruitment Settings as, when candidates click on Apply on Indeed, they are not taken to your website but are taken to your Natural HR recruitment portal which has minimal branding by default.
Please note: it is ENTIRELY at the discretion of Indeed whether they list your jobs or not – this is not something we have any control over.
If you archive or delete a role in Natural HR, it is down to Indeed to determine if/when they remove this from their jobs board – we cannot assist in this and you would need to contact Indeed with any issues
If you violate the above guidelines, you may lose the ability to post jobs in the future.