The “My Team” and Calendar views on the home page offer valuable insight to the status of your team and the wider business, however, for some very large organisations and for some managers with a large number of reports, the amount of data displayed could result in the Homepage loading very slowly. We have added a setting to the Localisation page for all employees which allows them to choose to hide the “My Team” view, the Calendar, or both if desired. With this new setting users can choose to hide or display the 'my team' view and calendar depending on whether or not they are having longer load times or if they just don't want to see that data.
To change this setting access localisation by clicking the profile picture in the top right corner of NaturalHR -> Localisation:
Then locate the 'Hide Homepage Calendar' field and the 'Hide Homepage Team' field:
Under the Hide Homepage Calendar field there are just two options:
- Yes - Hides the calendar from view when on the Homepage.
- No - Keeps the calendar visible on the Homepage.
Under the Hide the Homepage Team:
- Yes - Hide Table Only - This will hide the Team table which shows applicable employees, their status etc. The dashboard metrics will still be visible and can be filtered.
- Yes - Hide All - This will hide the Team Table, Team Filters and Dashboard Metrics.
- No - The Team table, Team filters and Dashboard Metrics will remain on the Homepage.