Within Natural HR there are a total of 9 different User Groups available for you to choose from when setting up a User. Each group gives the user a different set of permissions and access rights, and there are also a number of options available for users within those groups. This article describes the Admin user group's permissions.
Admin users have NO restrictions whatsoever and can see everything and do anything in the system – use with caution!
- Admin users cannot have a secondary user group.
- There's no need as there are no access restrictions for admin users.
- Admin access to employee data cannot be restricted.
- Admin actions cannot be limited.
- Admin users cannot be restricted from pay/benefits.
- Admin users cannot be restricted from specific fields.
- Admin users cannot be restricted from deleting records.
- Admin users can access all modules by default.
For more information on Permissions please read the articles within this section of our knowledgebase: Permissions – Natural HR Support