Within Natural HR there are a total of 9 different User Groups available for you to choose from when setting up a User. Each group gives the user a different set of permissions and access rights, and there are also a number of options available for users within those groups. This article describes the Employee user group's permissions.
Employee, by default, can only see a sub-section of their information, and their actions generate an alert or require approval.
- Employee users cannot have a secondary user group.
- As employee's have no permissions above the baseline they can just be assigned to the Finance, Recruiter, Trainer or Facilities user group as their primary user group.
- Employees can only access their own record.
- You can limit the actions employees take, the fields they can view and their module access within your Company Settings. See Setting global Employee restrictions and permissions for further details.
- Employees can only ever see their own pay/benefits data.
For more information on Permissions please read the articles within this section of our knowledgebase: Permissions – Natural HR Support