Within Natural HR there are a total of 9 different User Groups available for you to choose from when setting up a User. Each group gives the user a different set of permissions and access rights, and there are also a number of options available for users within those groups. This article describes the Trainer user group's permissions.
- Trainer users are employees with access to the training module.
- Trainer users cannot have a secondary user group but can be selected as the secondary user group for manager level users.
- Trainers have unlimited access to employees within the Training module.
- You cannot restrict the actions that trainer users can take or the fields they can view within the training module.
- Trainer users have no access to pay/benefits.
- Trainers are only able to delete training records, this permission cannot be disabled.
- Trainers can be given optional user group admin rights an individual user basis which will allow them to administer the training library.
For more information on Permissions please read the articles within this section of our knowledgebase: Permissions – Natural HR Support