If you wish to include Google calendar data in the company calendar then you can do so by following the process below.
1. Go to your Google calendar and find the calendar you want to share in the left menu - click the three dots beside the calendar name. In this calendar there are 2 events for this month, one on 2nd July and one on the 23rd July so you can see them in the integration at the end.
2. In the dropdown menu which appears you then should click 'Settings and sharing'
3. On the next screen, scroll to the 'Integrate calendar' option and note down your Calendar ID as this is what you need to enter into Natural HR (this will usually be your email address).
4. Scroll to 'Access permissions' and ensure 'Make available to public' is ticked .
5. Login to Natural HR as an admin level user and go to
Administration > Company > Settings > Company settings
In the 'Google calendar' section, type or paste the calendar ID you copied in step 3 into the 'Google calendar link' option, and then click on 'Submit'.
6. Now when you go to your Natural HR company calendar, you will see the Google calendar events shown for the 2nd and 23rd July
Please note: your colours may not match those shown below depending on your settings.
These Google calendar events will also appear in all user calendars as well.