If you wish to include Google calendar data in the company calendar then you can do so by following the below process.
1. Go to your Google calendar and find the calendar you want to share in the left menu - click the three dots beside the calendar name. Below we have added a test event for today so you can see the integration at the end.
2. In the dropdown menu which appears you then should click "Settings and sharing"
3. On the next screen, scroll to the bottom to "Integrate calendar" and note down your Calendar ID as this is what you need to enter into Natural HR (this will usually be your email address).
You also need to scroll to "Access permissions" and ensure "Make available to public" is ticked .
4. Login to Natural HR as an administrator and go to:
Administration > Company >Settings >Company Settings
In the box marked "Google calendar link" type or paste the calendar ID you copied in step 3 and then click Update.
5. Now when you go to your calendar you will see the Google calendar events shown (please note: your colours may not match those shown below depending on your settings).
As you can see the item we created at the beginning called "Today event" on 23rd is now shown.