Once you have assets added into your Natural HR system, you can start to manage them by going to:
Facilities > Assets
Here you will see all the assets that have been added.
1. You can search for an asset name or type, part of an asset tag or serial number, location and availability.
2. In addition to the action to Check out and Check in an asset, there are also actions to
You can also perform Retire or Delete on multiple asset records.
3. This figure will show the number of entries (assets) relative to whatever search has been applied. If there is no search, then the total number of entries will be shown.
4. The default view is set to show 10 entries per page, you can change this to show 10, 25, 50,100, 500, 1000 or all per page.
5. The number of pages to navigate will be determined by the number of assets, any search criteria and/or the number of entries per page selected above.
Clicking on the 'Edit' action allows you to view, add, or update any information about this asset.
Click on the 'Images' action to add image(s) related to this asset. Useful when you need to identify an asset which is not obvious from its name, or in this case, to show the condition of the asset.
Information about the asset will be displayed in read only mode, as will any uploaded images, but here you can see the history of the asset,
- when it was checked out
- when it was checked in
- who it had been/is assigned to
- any comments
Any assets that are retired will appear in the Retired assets view. In this view the asset can no longer be edited, checked in or out, images uploaded. You can still view the history, or make the asset available to be checked out again, by clicking on the 'Return' action, perhaps after it has been refurbished or repaired. Alternatively, you can delete the asset by clicking on the 'Delete' action. This will permanently remove the asset from the system.
Using the Assets or Asset assignments data sources you can create and run reports showing information like these examples:
Asset cost by Department (uses Asset assignments)
Asset assignments by Department (uses Asset assignments)
Asset assignments by Employee ID (uses Asset assignments)
Assets assigned by Employee ID leaving this month (uses Asset assignments)
Assets requiring signature (uses Asset assignments)
Asset value by type (uses Assets)
Asset warranty (uses Assets)