You can create custom interview email templates to send to candidates when scheduling an interview.
To do so you need to go to:
Administration -> Company -> Settings -> Recruitment -> Interview email templates
To add a new template click the add button below:
You will then see this screen -
From here you can give the template a name, email subject and can add any text you wish to the box as well as some fields which are relative to the specific individual and role.
To add these fields simply place any of the below in the location you desire in the email and when you add an interview, the system will replace these placeholders with the correct values for that interview.
- [first_name] - First name of candidate
- [sur_name] - Surname of candidate
- [date] - date of scheduled interview
- [date_time] - date and time of scheduled interview
- [time] - time of scheduled interview
- [location] - location of scheduled interview
- [post_applied_for] - Requisition job title
- [stage] - The recruitment stage the applicant/candidate is currently at
- [interviewer_known_as] - Known as name of the Interviewer
- [interviewer] - Name of interviewer
- [interviewer_job_title] - Job title of interviewer
- [interviewer_email] - Email address of interviewer
- [message_to_recipient] - Insert a pre-built message to the recipient
- [interviewer_video_link] - Insert Video Link from the Primary Interviewers Video Link field.
Click on the + symbol next to the field to see these options.
Dear [first_name] [sur_name]
Thank you for applying for the role of [post_applied_for]. We are pleased to confirm your interview for this role will be held at [location] on [date] at [time].
There is also the option of allowing the candidate to accept or decline the interview offer.
This will trigger the Candidate can accept / decline interview in email option when creating a new Interview invitation in Recruitment Interviews
You can choose the default template to use by Navitating to:
Administration -> Company -> Settings -> Recruitment -> Recruitment Settings
Then simply change the Default Template field to the name of the template you'd like to use:
When adding a new interview you can adjust the Custom Interview Template field to select the template you'd like to use: