You can create custom interview email templates to send to candidates when scheduling an interview.
To do so you need to go to:
Administration > Company > Settings > Recruitment > Interview email templates
To add a new template click the add button below
You will then see this screen -
From here you can give the template a name, email subject and can add any text you wish to the box as well as some fields which are relative to the specific individual and role.
To add these fields simply place any of the below in the location you desire in the email and when you add an interview, the system will replace these placeholders with the correct values for that interview.
- [first_name] - First name of candidate
- [sur_name] - Surname of candidate
- [date] - date of scheduled interview
- [date_time] - date and time of scheduled interview
- [time] - time of scheduled interview
- [location] - location of scheduled interview
- [post_applied_for] - Requisition job title
- [stage] - The recruitment stage the applicant/candidate is currently at
- [interviewer] - Name of interviewer
- [interviewer_job_title] - Job title of interviewer
- [interviewer_email] - Email address of interviewer
- [message_to_recipient] - Insert a pre-built message to the recipient
Click on the + symbol next to the field to see these options.
Dear [first_name] [sur_name]
Thank you for applying for the role of [post_applied_for]. We are pleased to confirm your interview for this role will be held at [location] on [date] at [time].
There is also the option of allowing the candidate to accept or decline the interview offer.
This will trigger the Candidate can accept / decline interview in email option when creating a new Interview invitation in Recruitment Interviews
You can choose the default template to use by going to -
Administration > Company > Settings >Recruitment> Recruitment Settings
Under 'Interviews' you can choose the default template under the 1st option. When you go to book an interview you'l be presented with the following options -
When scheduling the interview you can choose from the box highlighted above if it uses the default template or an alternative if it is the 2nd interview for example.