How do I add a manager level job role?
In order for an individual user to be classed as a manager and show within certain 'manager' dropdown options they must be assigned to a manager level job role.
To add a new job role, or update an existing role to include manager status, browse to:
Administration> HR> Data Management> Job Roles
Select 'Add' to add a new role or use the Pencil Icon to update an existing role.
The second field in the form depicts "Manager Level", must be set to "Yes" to add a manager level job role.
In this area of the system, the following information can be added alongside setting the role to be manager level:
- Job Role name
- Salaries (minimum, maximum, midpoint, FTE and ranges)
- Mandatory Documents required for the role
- What job role does this job report to?
- Job description
- Qualifications required
- Competencies (for more information surrounding setting this up, click here)
- Experience required for the role
- General Descriptions for the role
Once all of the information has been completed, select "Submit" and any employees assigned to this job role will be registered as a manager in the system.
Please sign in to leave a comment.