We sometimes come across senior managers who would like to have the ability to see the down line of their direct reports.
This is something we can achieve providing the below are all set in your account:
- User must be a "Manager" user group.
- The global setting must be set to "Whole Organisation".
- The manager must individually amend their localisation setting for Organisational depth to "Whole Organisation. Please note this last step can be bulk applied using our bulk upload > using "Employee Localisation
1) The manager must be a manager user group. This can be amended by going to
People > Users > Edit > Selecting "Manager" from option" > Submit
2) The global setting must be set to "Whole Organisation". To check this, please go to
Admin > Company > Settings > Display Settings > Manager views > "Manager view whole organisation line". Please be sure to set this to "Whole organisation"
3)The manager must individually amend their localisation setting for Organisational depth to "Whole Organisation.
For this last step, you will need the individual user to log into their account or using the bulk upload guide to do this for multiple users.
If you are asking the individual users, they will need to go to their localisation which i highlighted below.
The user will then need to select "Whole organisation" from the option within the organisational depth.