Within Natural HR, we have the ability to update existing goals in bulk.
You can access the help guide and the supported CSV model by going to:
Administration > Company > Bulk Upload
Within this page, you will find under the section of "Other data", Employee goal updates ( highlighted below)
With the CSV template, you will be asked for 5 pieces of information:
1) Employee Name - This is the name of the employee the goal you are updating is associated to.
2) Goal - This refers to the ID of the goal. You can find this information from all of your goals by building a report, in the report builder, selecting employee goals as the data set and selecting "Record ID" as part of building the report.
3) Date - This is the date which you would like to be reflected on the update itself.
4) Rating - This is where you would enter what is the new update against this goal is.
5) Manager Comments - Any comments from the manager regarding this update to this goal.
Want help on using the bulk upload in Natural HR? Please click here
When you have completed the update within the CSV, be sure to save the document.
To upload the document you will need to go to
Admin > Company > Bulk Upload
You will be presented with the below screen, you need to select the options as per the information you have included in your template.
You will add your CSV by clicking on "Browse". Once you have selected your file, by clicking on submit.
When the upload has been completed you will be presented will a message like the below to let you know your upload has been successful
You will then go into the individual employee through
People > Employee >Select an employee you have bulk updated > Goals
You will see the goal updated like the below
Can I report on the goals updates?
Within the report builder, you have the ability to report on goals.
To run this report, you will need to go to
Reporting > Report Builder
When selecting the data source, you will see 2 options. The one you select, depending on how your goals have been set up during your implementation.
Not sure how you are set up? If you go to
Administration > Company > Settings > Company Settings >Performance Management > Performance Goal System
In my example, above, I am using incremental goals - So I will now run a report to show the updates to the above goal.
In the below, you can see the - The goal update - Status with the goal update comments and the date the goal has been updated
Please note : This requires you to specify the employee, the goal and a rating for the employee for the goal you can either use the name or the goal ID (this can be seen when editing the goal) - as with all uploads, the ID will be more accurate but, if you use the goal name, then you should ensure the employee only has one goal of that name or the upload will fail. If you do not add a date we will use today's date