How can I report working days for employees with a Working pattern?
Natural HR allows you to assign working patterns to individual or groups of employees. You can generate a report to show employees who work according to a Working pattern by going to:
Reporting > Report builder
In this example we'll look at building a report for working pattern working days by clicking on the 'New report' button
In this example we will use
- Report type - Table
- Data source - Working patterns
- Report name - Employee working days - Working pattern
There are lots of reportable fields you can choose from, but for this report we have some of the Working days fields and no Employee fields. WE are going to apply filters to display this report for a specific employee, although when working with your data you might find it beneficial by adding in employee name and department for instance
Next we'll choose some report settings
- In this example we will not group, although when working with your data you might find this beneficial
- We have selected Aggregate -Duration - Sum
- In this example we are not sorting by any column, although when working with your data you might find this beneficial
For our filters we are adding
- Date - This month
- Full name - Equals - George Mayburn
Click on 'Edit report' and 'View Report'. Here we can see the working days with start and end times and duration as well as an aggregated total duration of all the hours this employee will work this month.
Please note: Because this report was created for a single named employee, you might consider editing the report name to something like 'George Mayburn working days - Working pattern'
Please sign in to leave a comment.