Natural HR provides the ability to add benefits to an employee record, these benefits can be in the form of Simple or Custom.
Natural HR has the facility to add standard or custom benefits to an employee's record. Click here for more information on how to create and add custom employee benefits.
You are able to report the status of these custom benefits by going to
Reporting > Report builder
Click on the 'New report' button.
1. From 'Select a report type', select 'Table.
2. Select 'Custom Benefits Data' from 'Select a Data Source'.
3. Enter an appropriate name for the report
4. Add a description for the report or leave blank
5. Select a category you want your report to belong to click here for information on how to create report categories.
6. Select the fields you want to show in your report, in this example the Employee ID and Full name and then most of the available fields for the custom benefits.
Please note: 'Pension name', 'Additional voluntary contribution value', 'Apply to payroll' apply only when Natural HR is integrated with Natural HR Payroll
After clicking on 'Save report' then 'View report', a table view of employees and their respective benefits is produced
7. You can edit the report further by selecting a group by field, in this example, 'Department'
8. In addition, Employer value and Employee value (sum) aggregates are added
9. No ordering of fields in this example
10. The report is filtered to show just the benefits with an employer contribution where
Cost/Percentage Equals Cost
After clicking on 'Edit report' followed by 'View report', the report now looks like this
In this case, further editing of the report could be considered to remove the 'Employee value' field as in all cases the value is zero.