Natural HR is able to collect and store 360 degree, or multisource feedback, on an employee’s performance and their contribution(s) the employee makes to their colleagues. This will help the employee's manager to get a better understanding of their overall performance.
Feedback is typically provided by the employee's peers, direct reports, senior management colleagues etc and can be requested by an Admin, HR or Manager level user using a single standard question or a custom form accessed by going to
Performance > 360 feedback
Click on the 'Add' button to set up a 360 feedback request
- Select from the 'Feedback requested on' option, the name of the employee you want the feedback on.
- Add one or more 'Recipients' you want to provide the feedback from.
- Add the 'Expiry date' for when you want the feedback by
- Choose 'Standard' or 'Custom' from the 'Question choice', in this article we are selecting 'Standard'
- Add your question in the 'Message to all recipients' field
After clicking on 'Submit' the recipients you have chosen will see, and can click on, the 360 feedback request on their Natural HR home screen
The recipient enters their feedback into the 'Your feedback' field and then clicks on 'Submit'
You can check on the progress of the request by going to
Performance > 360 feedback
In the 'Responses' column you can see how many responses have been received and in the 'Response rate' column the percentage of responses received. There are also actions allowing you to add additional recipients, change the due by date or delete the request.
It is not possible to view the individual responses in this view.
To view the responses, go to:
Reporting > Report builder
and then click on the 'New report' button. Depending on the dataset permissions you have been given, click here for more information, you can select the 'Data source' you want to base your report on.
- Choose a report type in this case 'Table' has been selected.
- Select '360 feedback' from the 'Original datasets' list
- Enter a descriptive name for the report
- Select the fields you want to appear in your report, you can choose the specific 'Feedback' fields shown below, as well as any of the Employee focused fields. As with all reports, you can move fields up or down, delete a field or edit the name of the field.
- Adding filters can be useful when you want to focus on some, and exclude other data from your report. In this example filters have been added to:
- Feedback archived Equals No - Only current feedback is included in the report
- Active Equals Active - Only feedback for current (active) employees is reported
After clicking on 'Save report' followed by 'View Report', you can see what the report looks like. In this case, feedback has been received from 3 of the 5 feedback recipients, two have not yet provided feedback.
You may wish to add some additional context to the report by clicking on the 'Edit' action and adding employee related fields from the following Employee sections:
- personal details
- contact details
- employment details
- job details
- financial details
- work details
- bank details
- custom fields
- other information
- leaver information
- other dates
There are also options available if you want to change the output of your report:
- Select group by field - you can select any of the fields included in your report
- Select aggregates - depending on the field selected you can select 'Count', 'Minimum', 'Maximum', 'Sum' or 'Average'
- Select order by fields - you can select up to three fields and choose 'Ascending' or 'Descending'