Natural HR integrates with Workable to allow you to move candidates from Workable into Natural HR automatically which have been marked as Hired in Workable.
This removes both the time and error potential of having to do this manually.
NOTE: The Workable integration is NOT real time - the synchronisation is a background process which runs every 4 hours.
The setup of the integration takes place in both systems. We are NOT able to give any support on using Workable but have provided basic guidance below on how to get the integration working.
The integration will synchronise the following fields:
- First name
- Last name
- Home telephone number
- Home email address
- Address (single line due to how this is stored in Workable)
- Offer - document variables
- Job title §
- Company §
- Direct manager §
- Start date - (start_date OR start_date_words ONLY)
- Salary (including currency)
- Candidate CV/resume
Fields marked § must have the EXACT same values in both systems to synchronise - for example, if you have a job in Natural HR called Senior sales manager but it is called Senior sale manager in Workable then it will not syncronise.
***All fields that can be retrieved through the endpoint can be found here**
- To setup the integration you need to go to Settings/Integration - you will need to be an administrator user to be able to do this
- Scroll down to Access Tokens
- Either copy the existing access token or click Generate new token
- You should also note down your Workable subdomain - for example, if your Workable URL is https://company.workable.com then your subdomain is company
- You will need the subdomain and Access Token to be able to setup the Natural HR element in the next section below
Natural HR setup
- To setup the integration you need to go to Admin/Company/Settings/Tokens and click on Add
- Enter a meaningful name for the integration - e.g. Workable
- Choose Workable from the integration list
- Enter your Workable sub domain name and also your Access Token taken from Workable
- Now click on submit
Using the integration
- Go to the candidate you wish to hire in Workable
- Ensure the candidate has an offer added for them
- Once you have done this, click on Dropdown top right and change the Candidate status to Hired
- Once this is done, the candidate will now be considered hired in Workable
- The integration between the two systems will then run every four hours in the background - the integration is NOT real time
- This will run at 1am, 5am, 9am, 1pm, 5pm, 9pm 7 days a week
- All times are in UTC